The Conti Chapel is a beautiful Baroque church built in 1740 by stonemason Leopold Conti and wife Kristina Drenker to commemorate the families that survived the cholera epidemic.
Conti's Chapel and Nearby Attractions on Map
Csősz Tower(0.6 km)
The Csosz Tower is a free-standing Romantic tower attached to a 2-storey house, designed by Zofahl Lőrinc and Brein Ferenc.
Dreher Villa(0.3 km)
Dreher Villa is an abandoned single-storey neo-classical mansion built in 1830's for Royal Court Councilor Havas Joszef.
Fire Museum(0.4 km)
The Fire Museum, located in an operating fire station, explores the history of fire brigades and engines, and also exhibits some ancient objects from the Roman settlement of Aquincum.
No tours found for Conti's Chapel !