Conti's Chapel(0.3 km)
The Conti Chapel is a beautiful Baroque church built in 1740 by stonemason Leopold Conti and wife Kristina Drenker to commemorate the families that survived the cholera epidemic.
Csősz Tower(0.5 km)
The Csosz Tower is a free-standing Romantic tower attached to a 2-storey house, designed by Zofahl Lőrinc and Brein Ferenc.
Fire Museum(0.5 km)
The Fire Museum, located in an operating fire station, explores the history of fire brigades and engines, and also exhibits some ancient objects from the Roman settlement of Aquincum.
No tours found for Dreher Villa !