The Schöneweide former forced labor camp (GBI-Lager 75/76) on Britzer Strasse is a complete ensemble, which makes it a rather unusual site in Berlin. Of the original thirteen housing barracks erected between 1943 and 1945, eleven are still standing today. Six barracks on the western part of the former camp grounds belong to the Documentation Center on Nazi Forced Labor. Guides tours available on request.
Britzer Str. 5
Nazi Forced Labor Documentation Center and Nearby Attractions on Map
No tours found for Nazi Forced Labor Documentation Center !