Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto

This is one of the largest and most pleasant parks in central Toronto.

This is one of the largest and most pleasant parks in central Toronto. It has the feel of a communal back garden, with families picnicking, students reading while getting a tan, pickup baseball and frisbee games and children playing in the large playground. The park also has tennis courts and a dog run in the last remaining section of a dried up ravine.
















About Trinity Bellwoods Park

 155 Crawford Street, Toronto, ON, Canada


Trinity Bellwoods Park and Nearby Sights on Map

Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art

MOCCA’s facility is modest in scale, impressive in design and functions effectively as a nucleus of energies for the production and exchange of creativity, ideas and innovation

College Street United Church

This church, built in 1885 fell into hard times in the 1990s and decided to demolish most of the church in order to build condominiums

Honest Ed's

Toronto landmark that invites you to 'Come in and Get Lost!' While this gigantic department store is far more impressive outside than in, it's definitely worth a look if for no other reason than to see the gigantic 'No Refunds' signs that wallpaper the interior

Kensington Market

The intersection of Dundas and Spadina is the most visible symbol of the Chinatown community

Toronto Chinatown

A busy place, for good bargains and Asian food

Art Gallery of Ontario

The Art Gallery of Ontario is the largest art gallery in Canada, with more than 80,000 works of art from the 1st century to present day

Canada's Walk of Fame

Toronto meets Hollywood where visitors can see plaques for most of Canada's famous names (Martin Short, for example) embedded in the sidewalk

Campbell House

This is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Toronto and is one of the few examples of Georgian architecture in Toronto

CBC Museum

The collection contains over 4,000 items that chronicle the history of Canadian broadcasting

Osgoode Hall

This beautiful building was originally built in 1832 to house the Law Society of Upper Canada