/ Bath / Places to Visit / Marshal Wade's House
Marshal Wade's House is a Palladian 4-storey building built around 1720 for Field Marshal George Wade.
Marshal Wade's House is a Palladian 4-storey building built around 1720 for Field Marshal George Wade. The ground floor houses the National Trust shop.
Bath, United Kingdom
Sally Lunn's is one of the oldest house in Bath, dating back to 1622
The Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul is an Anglican church and a former Benedictine monastery that traces its origins back to the 8th century
The Parade Gardens in the heart of Bath overlooking the Avon river are delightful Victorian grounds with a bandstand and gorgeous floral displays in summer
The Corridor is one of the world's earliest retail arcades, built in 1825 connecting the High Street to Union Street
The Pulteney Bridge across the Avon river is one of only 4 historical bridges in the world with shops across the full span on both sides