The Phra Chulachomklao Fort on the Chao Phraya River estuary was built by King Rama V in 1893 to protect Thailand from colonization by European powers. In front of the naval historical park is a monumental statue of King Rama V, and there are 7 disappearing cannons along the length of the walls. The decommissioned Royal Thai Navy escort vessel HTMS Maeklong stands in concrete as a museum. It also has an exhibition showing damages from wars and the development of the navy.
Phra Samut Chedi District, Samut Prakan 10290, Thailand
Phra Chulachomklao Fort and Nearby Attractions on Map
No tours found for Phra Chulachomklao Fort !