The Old Gum Tree is a historical site where the colony of South Australia was established as a province by British governor John Hindmarsh in 1836. The red gum tree after which the site is named lies encased in concrete.
north 5045, 43 Macfarlane St, Glenelg North SA 5045, Australia
The Old Gum Tree and Nearby Attractions on Map
Glenelg Beach(1.6 km)
The historic suburb of Glenelg has a popular sandy white beach along the Holdfast Bay in Gulf St Vincent.
The Beachouse(1.3 km)
The Beachouse is an amusement park on Glenelg beach.
1929 H-class Tram(0.9 km)
Camden Sports Complex(1.5 km)
H.M.S. Buffalo Replica(0.8 km)
Holdfast Shores Sail Mast(1.2 km)
No tours found for The Old Gum Tree !