Loading

Sorry, we could not find any tours for La Tour Jean-sans-Peur, Paris

La Tour Jean-sans-Peur, Paris

One of the last remnants of medieval Paris outside of the 4th, this tower was once part of a castle called l'hôtel de Bourgogne..

One of the last remnants of medieval Paris outside of the 4th, this tower was once part of a castle called l'hôtel de Bourgogne.


Hours

Sun

13:30

18:00

Mon

NA

Tue

NA

Wed

13:30

18:00

Thu

13:30

18:00

Fri

13:30

18:00

Sat

13:30

18:00

About La Tour Jean-sans-Peur

 20 Rue Étienne Marcel, 75002 Paris, France

 +33 1 40 26 20 28

 www.tourjeansanspeur.com

La Tour Jean-sans-Peur and Nearby Sights on Map

Rue Montorgueil

Eglise Saint-Eustache

This massive church is one of the best standing examples of the early Gothic style

Musee en Herbe

A branch of the original Musée en Herbe in the Bois de Boulogne, this museum is also geared for children

Atelier Brancusi

Atelier Brancusi is a recreation of sculptor Constantin Brancusi’s studio, displaying his works in the same layout in which he had bequeathed his 15th arrondissement apartment at 11 impasse Ronsin to the French government

Le Marais

Le Marais, also called as 'Old Paris', was once the aristocratic district of Paris as the favorite residential neighborhood of French nobility

Centre Georges Pompidou

Those who are unfamiliar with conceptual art sometimes don't know quite what to expect, or how to approach it

Notre Dame des Victoires

XVIIth century church, it is one of ten minor basilicas located in the Ile-de-France

Place des Victoires

Beautiful round 'square' with an equestrian statue of King Louis the XIVth and matching XVIIth century buildings

Musee national des Arts et Metiers

The museum houses the collection of the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (National Conservatory of Arts and Industry), which was founded in 1794 as a repository for the preservation of scientific instruments and inventions

Palais-Royal

Ordered by Cardinal de Richelieu (1585-1642), King Louis XIIIth's prime Minister in 1629 (completed in 1636); originally called Palais Cardinal; it became Le Palais Royal when Anne d'Autriche, Louis XIIIth's wife, came to live here to get away from the Louvre palace