The D'Admiraal is a wooden octagonal smock mill on the banks of the Noordhollandsch Canal, north of the former village of Buiksloot. Built in 1792-'93 by Symon Krol and commissioned by Roelof de Leeuw, the chalk and trass mill is the last standing of its kind in Netherlands. It was restored in 1967, and is now intermittently used.
+31 20 492 082
D'Admiraal and Nearby Attractions on Map
The Filmmuseum is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and exhibition of contemporary and historical films, located in the Vondelpark between the entrances at Roemer Visscherstraat and Vondelstraat.
Amsterdam Noord Museum(1.7 km)
Housed in a former municipal bathhouse in Vogeldorp, the Amsterdam Noord Museum explores the 1000 year old history of the North Amsterdam area, beyond the Ij.
No tours found for D'Admiraal !