/ Geneva / Places to Visit / Victoria Hall
The Victoria Hall is a magnificent 19th century concert hall designed by architect John Camoletti.
The Victoria Hall is a magnificent 19th century concert hall designed by architect John Camoletti. It is mostly used for classical music performances.
Rue du Général-Dufour 14, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
+41 22 418 35 00
The 19th century Neoclassical building of Musée Rath hosts temporary art exhibitions
The Grand Théâtre de Genève on Place de Neuve is an opera house and cultural institution that presents an excellent annual program of ballets, operas, and classical music concerts, as well as occasional theatre performances
The Old Town of Geneva comprises the fortified medieval town, encompassing the Cité-Centre on the left bank of the Rhone and the Saint-Gervais Quarter on the right bank
l’Ile is an island in the middle of the Rhone River, with the Brasserie des Halles de l’Ile brewery, historical Tour de L'Ile tower, and Halle Nord - Espace d'art contemporain art gallery
The Cimetière des Rois (also known as Cimetière de Plainpalais) is a cemetery where eminent people associated with Geneva such as Reformation leader John Calvin, writer Jorge Luis Borges, artist Adolphe Potter, conductor Pierre Colombo, and psychologist Jean Piaget are buried
Espace Rousseau is dedicated to philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau, presenting an audio-visual tour of his life and works in the house at 40 Grand-Rue where he was born on June 28, 1712
The Barbier-Mueller Museum has an important collection of over 7,000 artifacts and works of art from Tribal and Classical antiquity as well as sculptures, fabrics and ornaments from ancient civilizations around the world
The International Monument to the Reformation, better known as the Reformation Wall, is a monument that honours the Protestant Reformation movement
Maison Tavel, the oldest preserved house in Geneva dating back to the 14th century, is an apt location for the museum tracing the history of Geneva
The Old Arsenal was originally built as a stone granary in the 17th century on the site of a Roman open market